Thursday 5 May 2016

Soap And Glory | The Fab Pore 2-in1 Facial Pore Purifying Mask and Peel - Review


Pores are always causing problems - full stop. One of the best ways to prevent some of the problems is by using a mask, such as Soap & Glory's The Fab Pore 2-in-1 Facial Mask & Peel. This mask guarantees that your exhausted skin will become fresh once again.

The Product

Said to unclog pores, prevent breakouts and overall detox your skin, this mask and peel is for when you're loosing in your fight against white heads and black heads. It features Rice Microbeads that will exfoliate and polish your skin. As a bonus, rice also has anti-ageing elements.

The consistency is like any other face mask as it is thick and easy to apply to your skin. It has quite a distinctive smell which,to me, is a bit minty with fruity hints - an odd combination but it's nice. 

Though it is proclaimed as a 'mask & peel', it isn't actually a peel and you have to wash it off. It does start to dry but even at that point it is unpeelable which is misleading.


Does It Work?

From past experience with Soap & Glory, I thought I would only notice small differences but I was pleasantly surprised. After you take it off, there is an extremely fresh feeling that comes over your face - a sensation that's similar to the feeling in your mouth after you brush your teeth...

That being said, in the weeks that followed my first application I experienced cleaner and more refreshed skin. 



Conclusion

If you are in desperate need of your pores being purified or fancy treating your skin then I would recommend you try this out. I do think that you'll probably find masks that could give more help to your skin, however. 

One of my main impulses in buying this product was because it said it was a peel and I haven't used a peel in a long time so I was pretty disappointed when I found out it wasn't one. 

Another reason I bought this was because it was half price, but the full price is £10. As I said earlier, there will be other products that'll purify your pores for a cheaper price. BUT, it does work well and if you're willing to pay that price then don't be put off from buying it. Or wait until it's been reduced - like I did.

I give this 3/5

Have you tried the mask and 'peel'? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments