Wednesday 18 May 2016

Look Into My Life | 24 Hours In Liverpool

I recently spent 24 hours in Liverpool with my grandparents and I thought I would share some of my visit with you.

12:40pm - We arrived at the Staybridge Suites but our room wasn't going to be ready until 3pm. We hung around the lobby for a bit (which had great interior decorating can I just say) before we decided to go to the very lavish Costa for some lunch.


13:20pm - We went up to the Liverpool One shopping complex and spent AN AGE looking at shops but, with me being the incredible indecisive person that I am, I didn't buy a thing!




17:30pm - We finally headed back to our hotel room and chilled for a long time whilst we searched on our phones for nearby places to eat.


19:30pm - We decided to eat at Browns. The food AND interior were great (but I forgot to take my camera to take a pic). Afterwards, we headed back to the hotel because my grandparents were quite tired after walking all afternoon and we watched TV.

10:15am - We woke up to a cold and drizzly morning but our hotel was right beside the Liverpool Wheel so after breakfast we went out and had a look at the city from above.



10:45am - We visited Albert Dock as it was also nearby and they had quite a few shops and museums there.


11:30am - One of the places we visited was Tate Liverpool where we finished our 24 hours in Liverpool and headed back home.




And there you have it! I hope you enjoyed reading and looking through my trip to Liverpool and let me know if I should do more posts like this. Have you been to any of these places in Liverpool? What did you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments