Thursday 10 March 2016

Clean And Clear Advanced Treatment Gel : Fast Action Spot Care Review


Who else rushes to the nearest supermarket and buys the best looking solution when their face breaks out for the first time in 4 years? I don't believe that I'm the only one who makes this mistake and because of that I am writing a not-so positive review of a beauty product for the first time on my blog.

The said product is the Clean and Clear Advanced Treatment Gel

First Thoughts

When I first applied this to my big and red breakout spots the redness had reduced slightly about 12 hours after. It did also dry them out a bit so I was in a good mood and looked forward to cleaner and clearer skin after a few days.

The gel is a clear-ish gel that is slightly white in colour (see below picture). Once you put it on your spots you have to wait a minute or so for it to dry. It says that you can apply this underneath and on top of make-up but it creates a type of skin and can rub off which isn't something I like.


The Outcome

With continual use over 5 days, my spots didn't change, yet alone clear up. I stopped using this and my spots slowly calmed down more so.


Final Comment

Whilst it seemed like this fast action spot care was going to save my face from my sudden breakout when I first used it, the affects didn't last long enough for my spots to clear up. 

Like with any product, this product could work the way it's supposed to with you but unfortunately for me it didn't. Thankfully, Clean and Clear products are not very pricey and I'll probably let my family members try it out on their spots.

Overall, the gel is not a consistency that I am favourable of either so if this had worked for me, I probably wouldn't have bought it again.

Have you ever been in my position and bought a product to care for your spots but it didn't work? Let me know in the comments.

Comments