Monday 27 October 2014

How to Make Eye Shadow Multi-purpose

Eye shadow is great fr giving your eyes character by using light, dark or both shades in every colour, but it can also do a lot more which can also save you money.

1. Eye liner

It is known that you can use eye shadow to make an eye liner effect by using different colours, but if you pick the correct shade and apply the right amount it could look like you are wearing real eye liner. Although this isn't a massive unknown discovery, it could save you time and money trying to find a perfect eye liner.

2. Eyebrow Filler

If you aren't into really filled eyebrows but want an effect of a fuller brow or to help shape your eyebrows then it is good to use eye shadow rather than a pencil. I find pencils always come out very bold even when I press lightly however eye shadow helps to make the lighter and thinner parts of my eyebrow look darker and thicker.

3. Contouring

Contouring with eye shadow is a lot easier on smaller parts I find such as contouring the nose. I like to use eye shadow rather than bronzer as it looks orange on my skin tone (as well as most foundations) so I use a light brown eye shadow to help contour my nose.

-

With these tips you could save money and time trying to find the perfect product when you can just use a simpler and cheaper eye shadow. If you have any other ways you know of how to make eye shadow multi-purpose then let me know in the comments.

- Zin x




Comments