Sunday 27 April 2014

April Favourites 2014

1. Soap and Glory - No Clogs Allowed





















I love a lot of the range of products of Soap and Glory and I particularly love this one. It's a self-heating mask which you only put on for 5 minutes, which is good if you don't like sitting for a long time waiting for it to be done. I notice a difference after I use it and see that my pores are clearer, however I am not sure how often you are supposed to use it and, depending on if your pores can clog up quickly, you could use it whenever you need to. The only thing about this is that sometimes when I am wearing it my eyes water quite bad and I think it may be due to the heat which it creates. Also, afterwards my face can become a bit dry but my skin is incredible sensitive (I wish it wasn't).

2. Naruto Shippuden - The Movie





















I feel as though I should apologize for putting this in this favourites post but I have been watching this so much since I bought it. I am a huge fan of Naruto and I found a shop with a bunch of anime dvd's including all the seasons of Naruto but I only had enough money to buy this and I just love it.

3. Skinfood - Black Bean Nose Pack





















These nose strips are really very good and effective and I saw a noticeable difference after using about 3 and I actually really like the smell of them. I have just finished the pack but I am hoping to buy some more soon because they are so good.

4. Akdong Musician - Play Album

















As I have already expressed through my review I really love this album and I have been listening to it a lot since it was released. Akdong Musician also seem to be very popular even with this being their debut album and as I am writing this they are still currently number one on quite a few charts which is incredible.

Hope you enjoyed, as I have said in my previous post I am on semi-hiatus and I am finding it difficult to try to update on here but I will try my best to update when I can
- Zin x





Comments