Friday 14 March 2014

Peripera Water Lip Tint - Cherry Juice Review

I have been wanting a lip tint for ages and I'm so excited to finally have one and I love it!! I decided to buy Peripera's water lip tint because I had good reviews about it. I also chose this colour because I wanted a colour that I could wear everyday and not stand out that much.

                                                                                                                                                                 
This is the packaging which I think looks really cute and you might recognize the artwork on the packaging is by Meri Kim, who also designed 2NE1's for their 2nd Mini Album cover and also for their music video for "I Hate You".


I usually do the gradual look where you just put a few dots near the inside of your mouth and blend a bit so it looks like it's gradually getting darker nearer the inside of your mouth (I might do a whole post on how to achieve this in the future, so watch out, if not then the number 4 and 5 colours below show what it looks like.)

It's great because it doesn't really look like you're wearing anything because it dries to your lips and even if you put it all over it, you can't feel anything different or see that you're wearing it apart from the obvious difference in colour from your normal colour of lips.


(I tried to take a picture of my own lips to help show the colour but it didn't come out well....) But as you can see, the Cherry Juice colour is a pinky-red colour and, depending on your skin tone, looks quite natural. My skin is really pale and so my lips are too, so it looks a bit more darker on my lips than the model's lips and when I covered it all it looked a bit redder.

It usually lasts around 4-5 hours which is really good, and even after there is usually still a little tint of it there but it's just faded.

The only thing that I don't really like is that it can be a bit drying on your lips but it doesn't look like your lips are dry.

I hope you enjoyed this review and found it useful, I highly recommend this product and from other reviews I hear that Peripera's range is very good so try it out!

- Zin

Comments