Friday 28 March 2014

March Favourites 2014

1. Simple Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser

 I have wanted a good foaming cleanser for a while and I am really happy with this one. It foams very easily and it says on the bottle to squeeze twice but once is enough if you rub it on your hands before putting it on your face. My face feels really clean and refreshed afterwards and it's good to make sure all your make-up is removed. The only problem is that it dried out my skin too much by using it twice a day but my skin is very sensitive so if yours is not then this shouldn't be a problem.

2. Peripera Water Lip Tint - Cherry Juice
 I had previously reviewed this but I had only worn it a few times then. This has become part of my make-up routine because I love it so much. It can add a cute or a more sophisticated look depending on how you wear it. I love lip tints because you can wear them in different ways; graduated, all over, faded, bold etc. I really love this colour as well because it is just a bit darker than my own lip colour so it's not striking meaning I can wear it for school and, because it is quite subtle, helps to just add a little more to your look.

3.  Soap and Glory Mist You Madly

















If I ever review or suggest any kind of smelling spray for your body, it is most likely to be a mist or perfume because body sprays smell really cheep and get to the back of your throat and are disgusting. *Ahem*- anyway, this mist has quite a flowery scent and it doesn't have a very powerful or strong scent and is just a subtle smell, which I quite like because I prefer more neutral and fresher smells. It has also lasted me quite a while and it's only about a quarter empty at the moment.

4. I Am Malala -  Malala Yousafzai

















This girl is the same age as me and this book has really opened my eyes and my mind and my heart. It's great. She is so inspirational especially to people who want to stand up for something. If you're not familiar with her story, she wanted to let girls be able to go to school and, on her way to school one morning, was shot by a Taliban, who don't think girls should be able to go to school. She's really passionate about where she is from and her family, I really recommend you read this book.


Hope you enjoyed~
- Zin x

(P.S. I just want to apologise for not updating as much as I have been, my exams are coming up soon and there is a lot of work and sometimes it'll take me 3 days to finish a post. I will try to post at least once a week but I think I might go on hiatus from the end of April until mid-June so I can focus more on my studying but I might become more active on my twitter, so please follow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments